Thinking of selling your property?
From your free, no obligation assessment, right through to the closing, Citywide Auctioneers can help you every step of the way.
One of the most important aspect of selling a property is to get an accurate initial assessment. Our experience & extensive knowledge of the local property market equips us to provide precise valuations. This is crucial in achieving the best price. Whether your property is an investment property, a personal home or a workplace, we will assess its value and work to ensure you achieve the full market value of the property.
At Citywide Auctioneers we believe that when it comes to selecting the right Estate Agent, it is important to base the decision on the level of service you will receive rather than on the suggested guiding price alone, we therefore strive to provide a proactive, professional and personable service for our customers.
At Citywide Auctioneers we:
- Treat every property and client as an individual and work closely with them to ensure we deliver the best possible promotional materials.
- Create a tailor made marketing plan for your property.
- Carry out an inspection of the property and will advise you on the best ways to present your property in order to achieve optimum results.
- Provide professional standard photographs, produce floor plans and comprehensive property descriptions. Our brochures are created to reflect the full potential of your property and are designed and printed to the highest standards.
- Provide flexible arrangements for viewing times – evenings and weekends included, with minimum disruption to you.
- Communicate with our clients and purchasers – keeping them up to date throughout the whole sales process. You will receive regular updates and information on the progress your agent is making in selling your home and any changes in the market that may affect the sale.
- Can also personally recommend Surveyors, Solicitors, BER Assessors, Tradesmen or Maintenance Professionals